All Apps and Add-ons

Configuration with only ASA and ISE logs

_smp_
Builder

I am running Splunk 6.5.1 on Linux, and just installed the Cisco Security app v3.1.2. I am only consuming ASA and ISE logs, so I configured the app for only those two components. But I don't see a menu item related to ASA events, though I do see one for ISE.
Where can I find the ASA visualizations?

0 Karma
1 Solution

_smp_
Builder

Answered my own question. What people in my organization describe as "ASA" is considered a "Firewall" from the perspective of the Splunk app. I do have a Firewall menu along with my ISE menu, and I see relevant events.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

_smp_
Builder

Answered my own question. What people in my organization describe as "ASA" is considered a "Firewall" from the perspective of the Splunk app. I do have a Firewall menu along with my ISE menu, and I see relevant events.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...