Alerting

Alert Manager Enterprise doesn't work.

rolypolytoyy
Explorer

I was referring to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_lp-aHnv8

but no events found at the event summary page. 

rolypolytoyy_0-1701073269398.png

this is setup and Migration page.

rolypolytoyy_1-1701073336513.png

I installed Splunk in a local environment, so I filled HEC Host and Port with default values(localhost, 8088). 

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. 

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @rolypolytoyy,

there's a requirement for the alerts to be visible in Alert Manager: Alerts must have a Global condivision level, otherwise they aren't visible.

Are you alert shared at Global level?

Ciao.

Giueppe

View solution in original post

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @rolypolytoyy,

there's a requirement for the alerts to be visible in Alert Manager: Alerts must have a Global condivision level, otherwise they aren't visible.

Are you alert shared at Global level?

Ciao.

Giueppe

rolypolytoyy
Explorer

I really thanks for your response!

But I solved the problem with other solution. The solution is below

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Splunk-Enterprise/Alert-manager-enterprise-Creation-of-events-in-ind...

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @rolypolytoyy ,

good for you, see next time!

let me know if I can help you more, or, please, accept one answer for the other people of Community.

Ciao and happy splunking

Giuseppe

P.S.: Karma Points are appreciated 😉

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...