Reporting

How can I reformat this report?

GersonGarcia
Path Finder

All,

I have this search

index=sro sourcetype=sro-cosmo "DL Cert OK" "Security Posture End of sweep report" | extract pairdelim="\n" kvdelim=":" 
| rex field=_raw "--ticket \'(?<ticket>.+)\' --summary" | fillnull value=0 | table _time ticket SA_Fail_Total_Count SA_Success_Count SA_Unreachables LP_Firmware_too_old | dedup _time ticket

That results in:

Screenshot 2022-11-28 155908.png

But my user wants in this format:

Screenshot 2022-11-28 155835.png

I am using Splunk 8.2.6.

Is there any way to format this report? So my user does not need to manipulate it in Excel?

Thank you,

Gerson Garcia

Labels (1)
0 Karma

yuanliu
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You cannot get the mangled tabulation supported by many spreadsheets (because Splunk really only do tables, not pseudo tables), but this can be close visually:

index=sro sourcetype=sro-cosmo "DL Cert OK" "Security Posture End of sweep report"
| extract pairdelim="\n" kvdelim=":" 
| rex field=_raw "--ticket \'(?<ticket>.+)\' --summary"
| fillnull value=0
| table _time ticket SA_Fail_Total_Count SA_Success_Count SA_Unreachables LP_Firmware_too_old
| dedup _time ticket
| eval headings = mvappend(strftime(_time, "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M"), "SA_Fail_Total_Count", "SA_Success_Count", "SA_Unreachables", "LP_Firmware_too_old")
| eval values = mvappend(ticket, SA_Fail_Total_Count, SA_Success_Count, SA_Unreachables, LP_Firmware_too_old)
| foreach headings values
    [eval <<FIELD>> = mvjoin(<<FIELD>>, "
")]
| fields headings values

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...