Training + Certification Discussions

Unable to Submit registration form for Pearson VUE

Richa_Bhardwaj
Engager

Hi, I want to do certification and for which i must access for pearson vue but while registering in it  , submit information option is disabled for me and not able to submit even after providing all the details.

Your Help here will be appreciated.

0 Karma
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

We are aware of this issue and our web dev team is actively working on a fix. In the meantime, please email certification@splunk.com so our team can manually enter your information and connect your account.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

We are aware of this issue and our web dev team is actively working on a fix. In the meantime, please email certification@splunk.com so our team can manually enter your information and connect your account.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...