Training + Certification Discussions

Unable to Submit registration form for Pearson VUE

Richa_Bhardwaj
Engager

Hi, I want to do certification and for which i must access for pearson vue but while registering in it  , submit information option is disabled for me and not able to submit even after providing all the details.

Your Help here will be appreciated.

0 Karma
1 Solution

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

We are aware of this issue and our web dev team is actively working on a fix. In the meantime, please email certification@splunk.com so our team can manually enter your information and connect your account.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

amesser
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi!

We are aware of this issue and our web dev team is actively working on a fix. In the meantime, please email certification@splunk.com so our team can manually enter your information and connect your account.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...