Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk cyber defense analyst certification on vue got disconnected

Magnus

Hi,

I was waiting on queue for 2 hours to write the exam for Splunk cyber defense analyst certification but on vue got an error/disconnected for some reason. It is no longer allowing me to take the exam.  

0 Karma

inventsekar
Ultra Champion

Hi @Magnus ... on the PearsonVUE, are you able to login fine.. 

is the PearsonVUE allows you write other exams(like Splunk admin, architect, etc)..

maybe just clear the cookies and try again.. when i try to write this exam three weeks ago, the pearsonVUE was not connecting with splunk education portal... i had to try the same task for two/three days(more than 5 attempts to schedule this exam) and then it worked. 

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Contact Splunk at education_amer@splunk.com or Pearson Vue via their web site at https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/Customer-service.aspx

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Using the Splunk Threat Research Team’s Latest Security Content

REGISTER HERE Tech Talk | Security Edition Did you know the Splunk Threat Research Team regularly releases ...

SplunkTrust | 2024 SplunkTrust Application Period is Open!

It's that time again, folks! That's right, the application/nomination period for the 2024 SplunkTrust is ...