Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk 6 Architect certification Lab - Do I have to do the prerequisites?

BaXian_FM

Course Prerequisites
• Using Splunk
• Searching and Reporting with Splunk
• Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects
• Administrating Splunk
• Developing Apps with Splunk
• Architecting and Deploying Splunk

Do I have to do all the required courses before I`m allowed to attend the certification lab?

0 Karma
1 Solution

changux
Builder

Yes, the course path is correct to the architect certification lab. Only one more thing: you should have completed the labs of each course to receive the credit to be "certifiable". If is ok, check the schedule[1], register on it and get ready!

[1] https://inter.viewcentral.com/Events/cust/calendar.aspx?cid=splunk&pid=1&lid=1&tstamp=1418239351611

View solution in original post

0 Karma

vijithv
Explorer

Yes, off course.

0 Karma

mehtadeepparesh

If i want to appear for splunk architect exam do i need to be splunk power user and splunk administrator?

0 Karma

changux
Builder

Yes, the course path is correct to the architect certification lab. Only one more thing: you should have completed the labs of each course to receive the credit to be "certifiable". If is ok, check the schedule[1], register on it and get ready!

[1] https://inter.viewcentral.com/Events/cust/calendar.aspx?cid=splunk&pid=1&lid=1&tstamp=1418239351611

0 Karma

jarjoh42
Path Finder

Yes to my knowledge you have to do the prerequisites.

0 Karma

theouhuios
Motivator
0 Karma

BaXian_FM

I checked it before. I cannot find a clear answer to my question, thats why Im asking.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...