Training + Certification Discussions

Splunk 6 Architect certification Lab - Do I have to do the prerequisites?

BaXian_FM

Course Prerequisites
• Using Splunk
• Searching and Reporting with Splunk
• Creating Splunk Knowledge Objects
• Administrating Splunk
• Developing Apps with Splunk
• Architecting and Deploying Splunk

Do I have to do all the required courses before I`m allowed to attend the certification lab?

0 Karma
1 Solution

changux
Builder

Yes, the course path is correct to the architect certification lab. Only one more thing: you should have completed the labs of each course to receive the credit to be "certifiable". If is ok, check the schedule[1], register on it and get ready!

[1] https://inter.viewcentral.com/Events/cust/calendar.aspx?cid=splunk&pid=1&lid=1&tstamp=1418239351611

View solution in original post

0 Karma

vijithv
Explorer

Yes, off course.

0 Karma

mehtadeepparesh

If i want to appear for splunk architect exam do i need to be splunk power user and splunk administrator?

0 Karma

changux
Builder

Yes, the course path is correct to the architect certification lab. Only one more thing: you should have completed the labs of each course to receive the credit to be "certifiable". If is ok, check the schedule[1], register on it and get ready!

[1] https://inter.viewcentral.com/Events/cust/calendar.aspx?cid=splunk&pid=1&lid=1&tstamp=1418239351611

0 Karma

jarjoh42
Path Finder

Yes to my knowledge you have to do the prerequisites.

0 Karma

theouhuios
Motivator
0 Karma

BaXian_FM

I checked it before. I cannot find a clear answer to my question, thats why Im asking.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...