Training + Certification Discussions

Doesn't show complete of section inside the Module.

pankajboldara

Hi Team,

Post completion of section "Field Extractor" inside the module like "Module 8" in the Fundamental Two, it is showing me the following error.
"An unexpected error has occurred. Press relaunch to try again or contact your administrator."
I tried with re-login and also cleared my browsing history.
Still the issue persist.
Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

duff911
Engager

I switched from Chrome over to Internet Explorer, and I no longer have the issue. I had to go back and re-open the videos and labs, but they are all showing completed now.

View solution in original post

duff911
Engager

I switched from Chrome over to Internet Explorer, and I no longer have the issue. I had to go back and re-open the videos and labs, but they are all showing completed now.

pankajboldara

Seems to be browser specific issue.
I tried in Microsoft Edge, now when it is re-opened the videos and labs are marked as completed.

Thanks duff91

0 Karma

stunningric
Engager

Yeah, facing same issue.

0 Karma

nuraliani

Same goes with me, after complete all the modules, suddenly the progress turns out to 0/14. After playing Module 1 Video, there is an error : "An unexpected error has occurred. Press relaunch to try again or contact your administrator."

Kindly assist.

0 Karma

nuraliani

Same goes with me, after complete all the modules, suddenly the progress turns out to 0/14. After playing Module 1 Video, there is an error : "An unexpected error has occurred. Press relaunch to try again or contact your administrator."

Kindly assist.

0 Karma

duff911
Engager

I am having the same problem. The issue began yesterday.
I am doing Fundamentals I and got down to module 7 by the end of last week without any issues. Now, quizzes are being marked as completed, but the presentations and labs do not show a check mark when I complete them. They return the same error - "An unexpected error has occurred. Press relaunch to try again or contact your administrator." Please advise.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...