Training & Certification Blog

Last Minute Learning Opportunities from Splunk Education

cskokos_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Are you working out a Splunk use case and need some guidance? Or maybe you’re getting prepped for a new Splunk Certification? Either way, we have opportunities to help you reach those goals through our instructor-led, virtual training courses. 

While our training is highly in-demand and seats are limited, there are weeks where we have a few seats available and would love you to join us! 

In the next two weeks, there are still seats available for the following virtual training courses – available for purchase via training units or credit card. 

June 17, 2024

June 18, 2024

June 20, 2024

June 21, 2024

Last Minute Learning Community Post Banner.png

Space is limited, so hurry! Select the class that interests you and get enrolled today! 

Watch for weekly opportunities to get those classes under your belt -- at the last minute! 

Happy Learning!

– Callie Skokos on behalf of the Splunk Education Crew

PS: There is still time to register for Splunk University too! Check out the 3-, 2-, 1-day bootcamps and join us in Las Vegas. 

cskokos_splunk_0-1717001447650.png

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...
Labels