Splunk Tech Talks
Deep-dives for technical practitioners.

Splunk Connect for Syslog: Ingest Security Data

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

View our Tech Talk: Security Edition, Splunk Connect for Syslog: Ingest Security Data 

Splunk is built on the world’s first data to everything platform. Organizations use Splunk every day to turn data into doing. A crucial first step towards harnessing the power of Splunk is getting your data into the platform. Mark Bonsack, co-creator of Splunk Connect for Syslog, will discuss some challenges that have plagued Syslog data ingestion for years and illustrate via a demo how Splunk’s turnkey solution has simplified the process for our customers.

Tune in to:

• Learn the challenges historically associated with Syslog data ingestion
  • See how easy it is to use Splunk Connect for Syslog in your organization 
  • Get access to resources to help your team ingest syslog data
melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
kcepull2
Path Finder

I signed up to view this Tech Talk as an on-demand video. I got the confirmation email. When I click to "Watch Now", it asks me to enter my email address. I enter the email address I used to register (and the one that I got the confirmation at), and it then tells me the login is incorrect! So, I can't watch the video. 😞  How can I view the video?

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@kcepull2 Thanks for letting us know, we are checking behind the scenes now to get this corrected! I will send you a note when it is fixed.

96nick
Communicator

Also seeing the same thing as @kcepull2!

melissap
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@96nick @kcepull2 This is now fixed and you can view. Apologies for the delay!!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...