Splunk Search

tstats command returning different results

arjit
Path Finder

Hi Team

I am running a tstats count on my accelerated data model for certain time periods. So the result which I am getting when I ran the query today is different to what I am getting tomorrow.  Though all the parameters i.e. the query & the time period for which this query is intended to run, are all the same. Can anybody please help me understand why is this happening and how can we fix this so that we can get the right result everytime when this query is run as we need to populate the dashboards based on this query? 

Thanks and regards

AG

Labels (3)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

How different are the results?  Are the accelerations complete when the queries run?

Can you share the query?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...