xxx.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @adcom26,

you haven't to check the Splunk server time that's correct, but the server that's sending logs, probably it has a different time.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @adcom26,

did you checked the timezone of the data source or the solar time, probably it's different than the one of your Splunk server.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

adcom26
Explorer

I checked it. But is the same

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @adcom26,

the one hour delay is continue or not? in other words: have you alwaus one hur delay or in some moments there's a delay of less than one hour?

if it isn't continue, see how the data are generated: if there's a script or how are generated the written files, because maybe there a delay in generation or copy.

If instead you have a continue delay of exactly one hour this is usually a timezone problem, see in the raw events if the timestamp of the event is the same of the time in the events, if it's the same check what's the real timezone of the data, if it's different, check the props.conf of your sourcetype.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

adcom26
Explorer

HI @gcusello  

the one hour delay is continue

yyy.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @adcom26,

as I said, check if the server has the correct time, maybe it hasn't the solar time.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...