Splunk Search

multi field grouping

hindla

Hi Team,

we have a query to get response times from our logs and then do a range to group the Response Time

index=* host=hostname sourcetype=perf*  "*string pattern*"  | rex "GET.*\s(?<resptime>\d+)"   | rangemap field=resptime Lessthan1Sec=0-1000 One_to_ThreeSec=1001-3000 higher_than_three=3001-10000 default="greater_Than_10k" | timechart count by range 

Now, this works fine for one host but unfortunately we want this data for multiple hosts and I am not able to list the time ranges for multiple hosts. Can anyone please help me here.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Give this a try

index=* host=hostname sourcetype=perf*  "*string pattern*"  | rex "GET.*\s(?<resptime>\d+)"   | rangemap field=resptime Lessthan1Sec=0-1000 One_to_ThreeSec=1001-3000 higher_than_three=3001-10000 default="greater_Than_10k" | eval host=host.":".range | timechart count by host
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...