Splunk Search

dbx query throwing error

sravani27
Path Finder

Hi,

I am trying to run dbxquery command but it keeps throwing the below error.  I have configured the database connection on a heavy forwarder on the DB Connect add-on and I am running the query on a search head. I have verified that the username and password are working fine. Can someone help me understand what I am missing?

error: com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: ORA-02002: error while writing to audit trail ORA-55917: Table flush I/O failed for log ID: 3 bucket ID: 0 ORA-55917: Table flush I/O failed for log ID: 3 bucket ID: 0 ORA-01918: user 'ORA-01918: user '' does not exist ORA-28001: the password has expired ' does not exist ORA-28001: the password has expired

query: | dbxquery maxrows=200000 query="SELECT SERVER_NAME, HOST_NAME, MEMORY, OS, SERVER_ENV, TCPIPADDRESS, PROJECT, LOCATION, BUILDING_CODE, COUNTRY, MAKE, MODEL, BOX, GRID, AC_ASSET_TAG, STATUS, OS_SG, DB_SG, SUPPORTCONTRACTS, MC_CS_IP, MC_TS_IP, SERVER_CONTACT, SERVER_CATEGORY FROM \"ASSETMANAGER\".\"AMASSET_SUPPORT_VIEW\"" connection="FCAMS"

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You say the username and password are working fine, but the error message clearly disagrees.  Ask your DBA to reset the password.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

sravani27
Path Finder

I was able to connect with the password and run the query on the heavy forwarder in DB connect successfully without any issues. But when I try to execute the query on the search time on my search head, it throws this error.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...