Splunk Search

appendcols - How can I match the same row in a query?

maridelfi
Explorer

Hi All
I have a query that join two searches
I need to complete the information from the second query in the same row that the first
alt text

How can I do?

This is the query

index=aa source=aa_bb sourcetype=test C
| dedup QUEUE_CITY QUEUE_NUMBER
|stats sum(PNR_COUNT) as "Total of PNRs on Desk" sum(AGENT_COUNT) as "Total of Agents on Desk" by DESK
| replace "0" WITH " " IN "Total of PNRs on Desk" "Total of Agents on Desk"
| rename DESK as Desk
| appendcols [search sourcetype=pnr_by_queue | dedup QUEUE_CITY QUEUE_NUMBER|stats sum(PNRS3DAY) sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) sum(PNRS11DAYS) by DESK | rename sum(PNRS3DAY) as "PNRs Departing in 3 Days", sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" sum(PNRS11DAYS) as "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more" | table DESK "PNRs Departing in 3 Days" "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more" ]

0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try like this (appendcols just joins two result set side by side, it doesn't do any match. Join command does that but it's resource intensive, so try this join alternative command)

|stats sum(PNR_COUNT) as "Total of PNRs on Desk" sum(AGENT_COUNT) as "Total of Agents on Desk" by DESK 

| append [search sourcetype=pnr_by_queue | dedup QUEUE_CITY QUEUE_NUMBER|stats sum(PNRS3DAY) sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) sum(PNRS11DAYS) by DESK | rename sum(PNRS3DAY) as "PNRs Departing in 3 Days", sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" sum(PNRS11DAYS) as "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more" | table DESK "PNRs Departing in 3 Days" "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more"   ] 
| stats values(*) as * by DESK
| rename DESK as Desk

View solution in original post

0 Karma

maridelfi
Explorer

Perfect!, This works as I wanted 🙂 Thanks for your time

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Try like this (appendcols just joins two result set side by side, it doesn't do any match. Join command does that but it's resource intensive, so try this join alternative command)

| append [search sourcetype=pnr_by_queue | dedup QUEUE_CITY QUEUE_NUMBER|stats sum(PNRS3DAY) sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) sum(PNRS11DAYS) by DESK | rename sum(PNRS3DAY) as "PNRs Departing in 3 Days", sum(PNRS4TO6DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" sum(PNRS7TO10DAYS) as "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" sum(PNRS11DAYS) as "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more" | table DESK "PNRs Departing in 3 Days" "PNRs Departing between 4 to 6 Days" "PNRs Departing between 7 to 10 days" "PNRs Departing in 11 Days or more"   ] 
| stats values(*) as * by DESK
| rename DESK as Desk
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...