Splunk Search

Total count per week

justeso1
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Guys, i need to create a table with 3 columns that shows me the total of produtcs per week.  Like: 

Produtcs      TotalCountOneWeekAgo      TotalCountTwoWeeksAgo        TotalCountThreeWeeksAgo      

A                                 10                                                            16                                                           6

B                                 15                                                            8                                                          10

C                                  20                                                          14                                                         12

How can I create this three columns?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Duplicate of this I think it was assumed you could work out how to set a time range for the last 3 weeks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...