Splunk Search

Time range panel issue

Nagalakshmi
Path Finder

Hi, 

I have created the dashboard with multiple panels. I have created the time range panel to be reflected as last 4 hours from my end . it is perfectly working.

When customer is trying to use the dashboard it is showing as TimeRangepanel not found.

Please assist me

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Nagalakshmi
Path Finder

Hi @bowesmana ,

It is a classic dashboard, and time range is one of  panel in the dashboard. I just used the below query for panel. 

Customer has access to the dashboard but only timerange panel is showing error.

<panel ref="TimeRangePanel"></panel>

Below is the error

Nagalakshmi_0-1709637199413.png

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is this a classic or dashboard studio dashboard?

Is TimeRangepanel the name of the dashboard or something else?

How are you populating the dashboard panels - if it's from a saved panel or the panel is coming from a report, is the report private or is it a public report? 

It sounds like the customer does not have permissions to see some part of the dashboard.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...