Splunk Search

Time range panel issue

Nagalakshmi
Path Finder

Hi, 

I have created the dashboard with multiple panels. I have created the time range panel to be reflected as last 4 hours from my end . it is perfectly working.

When customer is trying to use the dashboard it is showing as TimeRangepanel not found.

Please assist me

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Nagalakshmi
Path Finder

Hi @bowesmana ,

It is a classic dashboard, and time range is one of  panel in the dashboard. I just used the below query for panel. 

Customer has access to the dashboard but only timerange panel is showing error.

<panel ref="TimeRangePanel"></panel>

Below is the error

Nagalakshmi_0-1709637199413.png

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is this a classic or dashboard studio dashboard?

Is TimeRangepanel the name of the dashboard or something else?

How are you populating the dashboard panels - if it's from a saved panel or the panel is coming from a report, is the report private or is it a public report? 

It sounds like the customer does not have permissions to see some part of the dashboard.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...