Splunk Search

Multi Language APP

BobM
Builder

I want my dashboard to display the contents in multi-lingual environment (Like English, French, Arabic etc..).
By default it should display the contents in English, but if i want the contents to display in Arabic (For UAE Client), I should be able to do it.

Can we do this in splunk?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

RiccardoV
Communicator

Take a look at this link:

Translate Splunk

it's pretty easy to translate an app using poedit.

View solution in original post

RiccardoV
Communicator

Take a look at this link:

Translate Splunk

it's pretty easy to translate an app using poedit.

BobM
Builder

One way I have thought of was to clone each dashboard in different languages and deliver the correct one based on role but this prevents users selecting their own language.

I would prefer to use the url /en-US/ /en-GB/ etc. method but how do I add missing languages and how do I detect this in my dashboards.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...