Splunk Search

I cannot find data in field named version in my request?

chimell1
Explorer

I cannot find data in field named version in my request. Please help me.See request belong

|mstats min(cpu_metric.pctIdle) as val WHERE `itsi_entity_type_ta_nix_metrics_indexes` AND CPU="all" by host span=1m |eval val=100-val|lookup Serveurs-applications-Document-travail.csv "Nom du serveur" AS host OUTPUTNEW Version

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Examine the lookup file (Serveurs-applications-Document-travail.csv) using the Lookup File Editor app or the inputlookup command. Verify you have the correct field name in your query.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

chimell1
Explorer

What is Lookup File Editor app??

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's the old name for the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing app (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1724).  If you don't have it on your system, use the inputlookup command.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...