Splunk Search

How to modify / change x axis values in timechart graph?

balajsoz
Path Finder

Hi all,

I have created a graph which shows time intervals in x axis and application up or down time % in y axis.I have used the 2 days data for this and uploaded the same as .CSV file into splunk.

Now i need to change the labels of x axis to customise to increase more visibility on time intervals.

I created the graph with 5min Span in time chart but it shows as 4 hours time interval between each X axis value.

How can i change this x axis time scale?

Tags (1)

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The tick spacing and the accompanying labels do not necessarily reflect the "width" of a data point in the graph. If you've set the span to 5m then you will get five-minute-buckets. Switch to the table view and check the timestamps on each bucket for confirmation, or hover over the graph and move from point to point to see the time values for each.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...