Splunk Search

Heatmap table

mjlsnombrado
Communicator

Hi all,

I would like to know if Splunk have a custom heat map visualization like this aside from Heatmap - Custom Visualization

Thanks in advance

alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

Shan
Builder

@mjlsnombrado

Yes, there is Heatmap - Custom Visualization app with the help of that app you can achieve it .
For more information. You can check the below link.
From that link you can download Heatmap - Custom Visualization app and make your hands dirty.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3159/

Regards,
Shankarananth

View solution in original post

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@mjlsnombrado if you are referrinf to Heatmap Custom Visualization, then there are couple other Custom Visualizations built by Splunk that you can give a try

Calendar Heat Map - Custom Visualization
Punchcard - Custom Visualization

mjlsnombrado
Communicator

Thanks niketnilay, i tried the two visualization but its not applicable for the requirements, instead I used Treemap Custom Visualization.

niketn
Legend

@mjlsnombrado, glad that you were able to figure out the answer to your own question. You should provide the link to Treemap custom visualization and accept the same as answer.

Shan
Builder

@mjlsnombrado

Yes, there is Heatmap - Custom Visualization app with the help of that app you can achieve it .
For more information. You can check the below link.
From that link you can download Heatmap - Custom Visualization app and make your hands dirty.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3159/

Regards,
Shankarananth

0 Karma

Shan
Builder

@mjlsnombrado
If you got what you needed. please accept the answer..

0 Karma

mjlsnombrado
Communicator

Hi shankarananth my question is if there is another Heat map custom visualization aside from the Heatmap Custom Visualization on the Splunk base sorry for the confusion, but anyway I've already achieved what I wanted by using Treemap Custom Visualization.

Thanks 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...