Splunk Search

Documentation formatting with Chrome

RicoSuave
Builder

I recently noticed that when using chrome and viewing the splunk documentation, the body of the selected topic is now displayed under the table of contents. This is very annoying, especially if viewing the search command reference since i have to scroll ten miles to view the body. Btw, that new font hurts my soul.

What's going on?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

DerekB
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Do a ctrl+reload or shift+reload a couple of times, it is a cache issue, and this should pick up the new format.

View solution in original post

jrodman
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Marketing updated the assets for the website. If you disagree with the design, talk to them. 😄

DerekB
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Do a ctrl+reload or shift+reload a couple of times, it is a cache issue, and this should pick up the new format.

RicoSuave
Builder

OMG you are my hero! Gracias amigo!

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

also, if you or anyone else has feedback about the docs site, please send email to docs@splunk.com. thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...