Splunk Search

Can I transfer training course credits from one Splunk account to another?

sbuchenberger

I recently left a company where I had taken some Splunk training through the Splunk account the company gave me.
I now would like to move those course credits to my personal Splunk account where I have some other course credits.
Is there a way to merge both accounts or transfer credits from one account to the other?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Like @wmyersas said, credit for courses not taken most likely belong to your former employer. However, credit for courses already taken can be transferred to your new email address. Just send email to education_amer@splunk.com.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Like @wmyersas said, credit for courses not taken most likely belong to your former employer. However, credit for courses already taken can be transferred to your new email address. Just send email to education_amer@splunk.com.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

sbuchenberger

That's exactly what I needed to know.
Thank you.

0 Karma

wmyersas
Builder

I'd wager the answer will be "no" - unless you paid for them, they belonged to your employer

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...