Splunk Search

Calculating Splunk License Usage Based on a condition

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

Hi Team,

I am aware that we can able to pull the license usage stats in splunk for index, host and sourcetype for a day. But whereas I want to pull the license usage stats in GB for last 30 days.

I have two requirement seperately to pull the exact license usage stats for last 30 days in Splunk.

1.)The first one would be based on the app and severity of how much logs are ingested in GB for last 30 days for both the index.

index=abc OR index=xyz app IN (splunk,"Splunk-Daemon") severity=informational

================================================================================

2.) The second condition would be based on a index for two sourcetypes with a particular keyword. 

2.) index=abc sourcetype IN ("efg","ijk") "www.splunk.com*"

So for each requirement how can I be able to pull the license usage in Splunk for last 30 days. Kindly help on the same.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

Hi Team,

Can anyone help on my query please.

0 Karma

anandhalagaras1
Communicator

Can anyone help on my query please.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...