---- ID Results

1: AAA, B321

2: AAA, A918

3: AAA, C391

4: BBB, A918

5: BBB, C391

6: CCC, B321

7: CCC, A918

Essentially I would like to easily visualize which ID has the same results. My idea is to have a bar chart with the IDs listed along the 'X' and then above each ID a 1 unit stacked colour bar representing a result.

If I run a search for:

Results=* | chart Values(Result) by ID

I get the table shown below but the graph view is just axis.

ID ---------Results

AAA---------B321, A918, C391

BBB---------A918, C391

CCC---------B321, A918,

Tags (2)
1 Solution

cphair
Builder

Try

... | chart dc(Results) over ID by Results

and make it a stacked bar graph. You may have to set limit=X to see everything if you have a lot of values.

View solution in original post

cphair
Builder

Try

... | chart dc(Results) over ID by Results

and make it a stacked bar graph. You may have to set limit=X to see everything if you have a lot of values.

b1388035
Explorer

The source data is something like:
1: AAA, B321
2: AAA, A918
3: AAA, C391
4: BBB, A918
5: BBB, C391
6: CCC, B321
7: CCC, A918

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm not certain that you are providing the source data. It appears you're providing what splunk gives you when you run the search string you've listed. We need the source data that you're running the search string on in order to help you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...