10 November 2019 PA Number of C 195

10 November 2019 PA Number of D 110

10 November 2019 PA Total 455

10 November 2019 PA Number of E 1

10 November 2019 PA Number of F 0

10 November 2019 PA Number of G 0

10 November 2019 PA Number of H 0

10 November 2019 PA) Number of I 129

Here i have to perform the ratio calculation part with respect to total value, for remaining field values in count field. I do not want to print the calculation as | eval ratio=(Count/455)*100. I want to pass this value of total as some static field, as my total values keeps changing dynamically.

Is there a possible was

Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This may help.

index=foo | eval Total=0, Sum=0 
| eval Total=if(Product="Total", Total+Count, Total), Sum=If(Product!="Total", Sum+Count, Sum)
| eval ratio=(Sum*100)/Total
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Gowtham0809

Hello Richgalloway

Thanks for your input, using this i am able to get Total column as 0 for all the rows and value 455 only for Total rows, and sum column as same values as of count except Total row as 0.

if I get the value or total 455 as a value for a new field for all the rows, then I cam perform the ratio part easily. Is is possible?

Thanks

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please disregard this answer as it won't work. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it. Sorry.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

Gowtham0809

if there any way to get solution on my condition

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...