Splunk Search

AWS Alerts

jaibalaraman
Path Finder

Hi 

I am new to Splunk , it seems the Cloudtrail Alert are not working. Need some help how to fix the issue 

Cloutrial alert.PNG

Thanks 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

jaibalaraman
Path Finder

Hi 

Thanks for your responce.

The issue is none of the alert are working. For example we have an event where the instance was rebooted multiple times  alternate ( Days ) no notification was sent out.  

What have you tried to diagnose or fix the problem - I don't know how to do it, I am new to Splunk and still  learning.

What is that screen shot supposed to be telling us? - Screen , I shared just to make sure my problem i am having. 

I am beginner using Splunk, just started learning..

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What is the issue?  What makes you think the Cloudtrail Alert is not working?  What have you tried to diagnose or fix the problem?  What is that screen shot supposed to be telling us?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...