Splunk Observability Cloud

Export Browser Tests Data

julianpmcaf
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi, 

I want to export browser test results in some sort of csv or any file where I can see the performance of a browser test for the past year or month. How can this be possible?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Do you have a dashboard or report with these results in?

0 Karma

julianpmcaf
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I have a dashboard with the event feeds of these browser tests but when I try to export the dashboard it exports as a json file and I need it as a csv or another file that shows the results of the test.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Rather than exporting the dashboard, can you download the results from the panel?

0 Karma

julianpmcaf
Loves-to-Learn Lots

When i'm in the dashboard panel I can't seem to find a download button anywhere so I'm not sure if i can download the results

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...