Splunk Enterprise

Is there a place with a list of all bugs in Splunk, and possibly a status or a estimated release with the fix.

las
Contributor

Hello.

I would really like to see what issues there is currently with splunk, and if there is an estimated fix.

I can look at the release notes, where there are a known issues, and what is fixed, but there might arise bugs, in a release, after the release notes are published.

This list does not need to be public, but might be in the support portal, or another splunk site, where logon is needed.

Kind regards

las

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

lukejadamec
Super Champion

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/5.0.4/ReleaseNotes/KnownIssues

This is The List. In the upper right of the page there is a dropdown to select the version you're interested in.

View solution in original post

rdjoraev_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

After navigating to the Release Notes page, select desired release version from the drop down box in the Version field.

0 Karma

lukejadamec
Super Champion

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/5.0.4/ReleaseNotes/KnownIssues

This is The List. In the upper right of the page there is a dropdown to select the version you're interested in.

las
Contributor

Well then, I just have to live with that then.

0 Karma

kristian_kolb
Ultra Champion

To the best of my knowledge there is no such list. At least not available to non-splunk-employees.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...