Splunk Enterprise

How to find maximum value

Azwaliyana
Path Finder

I want to display the maixmum percentage and the mounted but I do not know the command.
because the file is not in csv. It is a txt file and I use multikv to extract the field.

Azwaliyana_0-1638934692835.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| multikv forceheader=2
| eval Use_ = rtrim(Use_,"%")
| chart max(Use_) by Mounted

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you give an example of the data you have

0 Karma

Azwaliyana
Path Finder

@bowesmana I have replied above

0 Karma

Azwaliyana
Path Finder

Azwaliyana_0-1638946632122.png

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please can you share as text in a code block </> rather than an  image?

0 Karma

Azwaliyana
Path Finder

fs-3 | CHANGED | rc=0 >>
Filesystem                                                 Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
devtmpfs                                                    16G  4.0K   16G   1% /dev
tmpfs                                                       16G   16K   16G   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs                                                       16G  1.6G   15G  10% /run
tmpfs                                                       16G     0   16G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/mapper/rhgs-root                                       23G  8.3G   15G  37% /
/dev/vda1                                                 1014M   91M  924M   9% /boot

@ITWhisperer @bowesmana 

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| multikv forceheader=2
| eval Use_ = rtrim(Use_,"%")
| chart max(Use_) by Mounted
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...