Splunk Enterprise

Error while downloading Splunk Enterprise

iwolke
Engager

I am trying to download Splunk Enterprise, but keep getting an error message telling me that there is an error loading the page and try in a few minutes. Looking at the address bar I'm assuming it's got to do with acceptance of the EULA, but it doesn't give me an optiotn of doing that.

I've tried downloadin other versions, for other OS's, older versions, but he same error keeps appearing. Trying to download on other PC's, other browsers, nothing works. How do people get into using Splunk, I can't 😉

Ignasz

Labels (2)
0 Karma

Whitenoise

Likely cause of being unable to download is the graphics of the page: the square to tick where the EULA is accepted is barely visible. It would help to make a visible square.

Once clicking in that barely visible square on the left of the text "I have read......." (see image below) the "Access program" button on the bottom of the page greyed out becomes active.

Whitenoise_0-1666376211795.png

0 Karma

baduser187
Engager

same problem

0 Karma

rygler

I am also having the same issue. I tried on several browsers, as well as a clean installation of Firefox with default settings.

The attached image shows what I see when I am redirected:

Capture.PNG

0 Karma

matanel

I've been having the same exact issue.

Tried using different browser with no luck.

Looking for help in this matter as well.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you tried downloading using another browser?  Acceptance of cookies may make a difference, also.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

iwolke
Engager

Unfortunately this does not work (as the other people also described). I've tried other versions, other compueters, other OSs, other browsers. Even tried to download from behind a VPN 😉

staze
Path Finder

same. completely unable to download. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...