Splunk Enterprise

Add data to CVE Lookup

franciscof
Explorer

Hi guys, can somebody help me to add data to this app, I get into the input configuration, but then I don't know how to fill those fields. Below you'll see the fields I need to fill:

franciscof_0-1596036737297.png

As you can see there are only three, so this is a simple configuration page, but I don't know the info I need to do this. I've looked for documentation but haven't found any.

Can somebody give me a hand on this?

Many thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
I suggest you contact the developer via the link on the app's page in splunkbase.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

franciscof
Explorer

Are you sure there isn't a more simple way of populating this app? It seems weird to go talk to the developer on this matter. However I'm sending him an email, but want to make sure that there isn't other way to do this.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Someone with experience with the app may eventually chime in with an answer. The developer may respond by then. Plus, he should know his documentation is lacking.
---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...