Splunk Enterprise

Active Directory Credentials- How do I prevent AD disabling accounts?

dglass0215
Path Finder

Hello,

My Splunk environment is integrated with Active Directory for Logins per DoD STIG Requirement.  However one of the Active Directory STIGs requires AD accounts to be disabled if not logged in the past 30 days.  And it does not seem that logging in via Splunk notifies AD that the user has logged in.  Please help as I have certain users that only login via the Splunk UI and every month AD is disabling their accounts.

Thanks

David

Labels (1)
0 Karma

dglass0215
Path Finder

Surprised that I have not received a response.  Is this not the right place for this type of question?  And if not, can someone point me to where I might get a better reply?

Thanks

David

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...