Splunk Enterprise Security

What is the price for Splunk User Certification?

lewisedmunds

Hi,

I was under the impression that the certified user exam was free to take, but I am being charge $150 to sit it, is this true?

Thanks

0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Certification exams were free under the old certification program that ended on 31 Aug 18. Under the new program beginning 1 Oct 18, exams have a fee that pays for the third-party company that proctors the exams.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mstjohn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

hi @lewisedmunds

Did the answer below solve your problem? If so, please resolve this post by approving it!
If your problem is still not solved, keep us updated so that someone else can help ya. Thanks for posting!

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Certification exams were free under the old certification program that ended on 31 Aug 18. Under the new program beginning 1 Oct 18, exams have a fee that pays for the third-party company that proctors the exams.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...