Splunk Enterprise Security

How to generate an event when a risk score above 100 is generated?

emmanuelpeter

So basically I'm trying to generate an event when a risk score above 100 is generated, I've come up with the below search string. Please, can you help me in identifying if anything needs to be changed?

| tstats allow_old_summaries=`allow_old_summaries_bool` sum(All_Risk.src) as src,from datamodel=Risk by All_Risk.src |  where risk_score>=100 | stats values(risk_score) by src

This is what my data model currently looks like.
alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@emmanuelpeter,

If you are looking for events with risk_score>100 than you don't need to add stats.
Let me know if this helps!!
Thanks!!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@emmanuelpeter,

If you are looking for events with risk_score>100 than you don't need to add stats.
Let me know if this helps!!
Thanks!!

0 Karma

emmanuelpeter

Thanks Deepashri.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Hey @emmanuelpeter,

I've converted @depashri_123's comment to an answer. If this has resolved your issue, please close the question by clicking on "Accept" button. This will help other Splunkers who might be having similar issues to know this works.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...