Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Cloud integration with Servicenow- Why am I able to create but not delete data i bring into Splunk?

Pallothusriniva
Loves-to-Learn

I have integrated Splunk with Service Now using Add on. Now I have 2 questions:

1. I'm able to bring the desired cases data into Splunk. I'm only able to create but cannot delete the record in Splunk when I delete the same case in Service now , so what should I do?
  2. When trying to push the data to ServiceNow from Splunk, I'm able to push the data to only incident and event table, but not my desired table. Is there a way to do that?
Labels (1)
0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

@Pallothusriniva In order to send the data to a custom table, you need to build a custom add-on using splunk add-on builder,  and later we can schedule these reports to send the data to a particular table in snow.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...