Security

login issues, username missing

mj92

I set up my account on my device windows 10 in order to do the fundamentals course. Then when it came to installing splunk I started up Ubuntu on a virtual box(as I need to use splunk with this other project which I need to use Linux for). So then on Mozilla firefox I cannot log in it always says login error missing data you must provide a username. I tried this on firefox on another device and it worked so I know it seems like a firefox issue but it seems both firefox's have the same settings/config or I cannot tell the difference. Does anyone one know of some setting in Ubuntu's default version of Mozilla firefox that could cause this. Thanks. Also I noticed that in my firefox on Ubuntu I was not getting those I'm not a robot picture tests and click activations etc. But as far as I can tell javascript is enabled so I don't know what the problem could be. Can anyone help me with this?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...