Security

Web intelligence download??

Sonoma

Why don't I see the install app from file under Apps like I am supposed to? I know my computer is hacked...Luckily, I have already captured Ip addresses through DOS...although long and exhausting...because they see my every move.

I'm sure that is why I have such a hard time with everything on here. I no longer can log in as admin. Apache has already flagged a request to change my password which was NOT me...During configuration last night everything just kept going poof! I have verified my email about 3 times before it was accepted. Does anyone have some advice?

0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

Hi Sonoma, sorry to hear about your issues!
Well the hacking is more of a local side issue to your system, something that you may wish to try to verify and deal with.

Regarding your Splunk related question has the App been located under /opt/splunk/etc/apps/APPNAME?
I will assume it is a *nix system if you are using Apache. Could you define the process "poof" in more detail?
Apache isn't used by Splunk so again this is likely to be a local system issue rather than anything Splunk related.

Ayn
Legend

Yes. You need to get to a hospital, now.

Sonoma

I stongly CONCUR!!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...