Security

This isnt my Account!

Dark_Ichigo
Builder

I havent logged into Splunk answers for a while now and now that I did its taken me to the wrong account but with the same username.

If I search for my other username Dark_Ichigo I can still find all my previous questions and answers when I view that user but I cannot log in to it, for some reason I am logging in to the same user but a totally new and empty account, what happened?

I didnt change my email address, nor did I change my password....I have no idea whats going on, Can someone please help me out?

0 Karma
1 Solution

oprokhorenko_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry for confusion with your Splunkbase username. I just emailed you regarding this issue. I would be happy to help, but I need a little more information (please email to oprokhorenko@splunk.com). Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

oprokhorenko_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry for confusion with your Splunkbase username. I just emailed you regarding this issue. I would be happy to help, but I need a little more information (please email to oprokhorenko@splunk.com). Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Dark_Ichigo
Builder

Just sent you a reply.

0 Karma
Did you miss .conf21 Virtual?

Good news! The event's keynotes and many of its breakout sessions are now available online, and still totally FREE!