Security

Is the Splunk 6.4 Administration Certification Test still available?

barun_biswas

I completed Splunk Power User Certification in March '16. In September, I attended the Splunk 6.4 Administration virtual class. Now I want to complete Splunk 6.4 Administration certification by clearing the online test. However, while visiting the site, I came to know that Splunk has come up with 2 separate courses for 6.5 (though old one for 6.4 is still available).

Now, I want to know whether the Splunk 6.4 Administration Online Test is still available and I can still sit for the same; otherwise my effort and time will go in vain.

Thanks & Regards,
Barun

0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

All exams are currently down this week for updates. They'll be available again on November 21st. You should email certification@splunk.com to request a new link to the exam.

0 Karma

lguinn2
Legend

I believe that the current Administration Online Test is still available, as the new 6.5 classes are just released.

You should send a message to certification@splunk.com to confirm and to register for the exam.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...