Security

How to create a WIDS/IDPS/Internet Content Filtering dashboard in Splunk?

waJesu
Explorer
I need help on how to create a WIDS/IDPS/Internet Content Filtering dashboard in Splunk so that I can continuously monitor the web traffic or pull up reports when asked.
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

gcusello
Legend

Hi @waJesu,

your question is just a little bit vague,

could you better describe your requirement, the data source that you need to monitor and the level of your Splunk knowledge?

In the meantime I hint to search in Splunkbase if there's some App (e.g. using your IPS technology) to use as starting point for your activity.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

waJesu
Explorer

I am not very experienced. I would like to monitor the IPS for traffic from the internet. I need to come up with a dashboard. It's the splunk query to use that I am looking for.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

NEW! Log Views in Splunk Observability Dashboards Gives Context From a Single Page

Today, Splunk Observability releases log views, a new feature for users to add their logs data from Splunk Log ...

Last Chance to Submit Your Paper For BSides Splunk - Deadline is August 12th!

Hello everyone! Don't wait to submit - The deadline is August 12th! We have truly missed the community so ...

Ready, Set, SOAR: How Utility Apps Can Up Level Your Playbooks!

WATCH NOW Powering your capabilities has never been so easy with ready-made Splunk® SOAR Utility Apps. Parse ...