Reporting

Splunk Data Model Acceleration stopped working

vaibhavagg2006
Communicator

Hi
I have 4 data models which have been working since months. 3 of them suddenly stopped updating couple of days back. I am seeing below warning for the data models in the internal logs. What can be the issue? Each of them has around 75 buckets and are accelerated for last 7 days.

WARN SummaryInProgressHelper - Internal - No running slot registered for summaryId

0 Karma

ejenson_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

We are having the same issue where our data model acceleration runs fine and then stops working. I was curious if any further details were found regarding this or if there was a splunk issue already existing.

0 Karma

vaibhavagg2006
Communicator

Rolling restart of My search head cluster resovled the issue for now.. though couldnt find the root cause of the issue.. trying looking for errors in any of the config file..

0 Karma

ejenson_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

In our environment a rolling restart was not required. A restart of the Search Head the had the warning message in the original post corrected the issue (at least for now).

0 Karma

ejenson_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Sorry I meant to make this a comment.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...