I need to send over 300 emails out each day for a user's manager to attest to privileged activity. The report I retrieve is easily parsed and inserted into an SQL table. The user manager list changes. This list is retrievable from an HR feed and eliminates the need to maintain that ever changing list.
I use VB.NET and the REST API. I can't use cURL.
1. The company I work for will not permit scripting. Hence, I can't deliver the report to a server.
2. The company will not permit retrieval from the Linux servers used for report storage.
3. I need to ignore certificates. I believe I have this accomplished with System.Net.ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback
4. I must pass the userid and password in the header.
5. My current error message is "Unable to connect to the remote server"
Anyone know where I can find some examples?