Reporting

Change text size when exporting PDF

damiko
Communicator

Hi Ninjas!
Do you know how to change text size in export > pdf? I have a dashboard with 4 panels, 2 of them are choropleth maps with legends (Regions on the map). When I export dashboard, text size in those panels is huge, it's covering the whole map. Therefore I wanted to know, if it's possible to change the size of the text.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

anmolpatel
Builder

Splunk export to pdf functionality has limited capability. Try this app and see if it solves the issue
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4030/

0 Karma

damiko
Communicator

I forgot to mention. My panels have Cyrillic fonts. Therefore when I'm using Smart Export out-of-the-box, without any changes, it has problem with extracting text.

0 Karma

anmolpatel
Builder

Unfortunately do not know of a solution for Cyrillic script.
If it is of high importance, you could reach out to the author of the app and see if they can give you direction to make changes to the app to support the font and or they might add it to their pipeline for future release.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...