#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Difficulty reaching Splunk Sales

MollyDS
Explorer

This may sound silly, but after trying the trial out for a bit my company would like to purchase a license of Splunk. After sending a request on their contact page, reaching out to our sales person, and calling a couple times each day for the past 3 or so days, I can't seem to get into contact with anyone. So how can I get into contact with Splunk to actually purchase their product?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

muebel
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi MollyDS, hah, well posting on Answers is another good avenue. Additionally, there are many Splunkers listening in the Splunk irc channel on efnet (#splunk), and also check out the Splunk Slack Team splunk-usergroups@slack.com

Also, try skipping the form and email sales@splunk.com directly.

Please let me know if this answers your question!

View solution in original post

dmoussatche
Explorer

Hi, I am still having problems to contact someone from Sales, I used all the contacts and mails availables on the network but still no reply from any salesman

I am blocking using splunk because of the license issue I need to buy ASAP

Please advice
Thanks
Daniel

0 Karma

muebel
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi MollyDS, hah, well posting on Answers is another good avenue. Additionally, there are many Splunkers listening in the Splunk irc channel on efnet (#splunk), and also check out the Splunk Slack Team splunk-usergroups@slack.com

Also, try skipping the form and email sales@splunk.com directly.

Please let me know if this answers your question!

MollyDS
Explorer

Ah thanks so much, I'll make sure to email them directly. Appreciate the help!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...