Monitoring Splunk

RSA Archer Splunk Integration

azharuddin1
Engager

I'm currently working as an archer engineer on an RSA Archer deployment at a government agency, and I am soliciting any informational knowledge regarding an integration between RSA Archer (V.5.4) and probably the latest version of splunk. Ideally, I would like to have a data feed from splunk feeding into the archer platform to allow our client to have meaningful data regarding enterprise assets and other components that are spread-out around the network. I look forward to you responses.
Regards,

Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Your agency's CDM provider should have a solution for this.

I'm aware of two solutions, although there may be others.

The first is have Archer make ODBC calls to Splunk for data. Each call will map to a Splunk saved search that collects the desired data.

The other is to schedule saved searches to collect data and write it to a file. Use cron (or something similar) to copy the file to a location Archer monitors.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

robjackson
Path Finder

He asked for the other way. Archer data to Splunk. Not Splunk to Archer

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...