Monitoring Splunk

Query for Checking GPO Changes

tbarry138

Hi All,

I've been looking for help on a query for a dashboard that can show me when changes are made for my environments GPOs.

I just want it to show who made it(User), What GPO was changed, and when.

Currently mine shows when PC's are getting the updates so it goes off all the time. Does anyone have any queries they can share with me?

Thank You

Tags (1)
0 Karma

rahulkumarfgf
Explorer

Hi,

I understand that this thread is a bit old but I have searched for an answer everywhere and haven't found any. So, I was wondering if someone could actually help with this as I have a similar query. I am able to get which group policy changed and by whom, but I also need to know what exactly changed in a GPO. Can someone please tell me how can we do that? I am using Splunk app for Windows Infrastructure and it's set up correctly.

Thanks,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...