Monitoring Splunk

Push notifications stopped working

vishalduttauk
Communicator

Has anyone noticed the push notifications through the Splunk Mobile app has stopped working recently.

We are using Spunk on prem, Splunk Secure Gateway set up with prod.spacebridge.spl.mobi set as the Gateway but I noticed the notifications stopped appearing on my home screen of when my iPhone was locked. Other colleagues using different devices are complaining of the same issue.

I can't remember the exact date but it may have been around the 3rd May.

No changes to our config have been made but i'd be interested to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Labels (2)

AnOperator

I am experiencing the same issue. About 12 hours ago, I recieved a normal notification from the splunk app again. After using the test notification function, I noticed that the notifications are sent but not notification sound is played. All notification related settings on my phone are correct.

I'll send another post when I'm able to confirm if the "no notification sound" problem is also affecting real notifications. But I'm fairly certain that it won't work as the notification sound also worked with test notifications before it stopped working completely. a few weeks ago.

Does anyone have any information from the splunk team regarding this issue?

0 Karma

Ahmeed
Engager

Yes same from 10 may push notification not working , also no config edited , all alerts are there on splunk mobile when i open it and emails are being sent but iam not getting any notifications on any of my team phones..

Cliff-M
Engager

I am also experiencing the same issue since May. No push notifications all of a sudden, but when I open the app the alerts are there. Haven't had any changes or anything since it was originally set up.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...

Out of the Box to Up And Running - Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud ...

Tech Talk Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud Environment Register    Out of the Box to Up And Running ...

Splunk Smartness with Brandon Sternfield | Episode 3

Hello and welcome to another episode of "Splunk Smartness," the interview series where we explore the power of ...